What To Stock In Survival Kit…Prepping For Cold Flu…OTC Medicine Supplies To Stockpile Thermometer https://amzn.to/3EVjfWg Must have prepping survival supplies Keep your pantry and medicine chest well stocked Have a thermometer, and make a plan how to take care of yourself and your family members if someone becomes sick or ill. Experts say we should all be prepared for the flu, COVID-19, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) this winter. What prepping supplies should you have on hand for cold and flu season?
Be prepared to fight colds and flu with a get-well sick day survival kit full of items that help ease your symptoms and speed you on your way to recovery. Stockpile necessary treatments and supplies before someone in your family becomes sick with the flu or a cold. No one wants to go to the store when they are sick. Stock up ahead of time on pain relievers, cough drops, cough medicine, thermometer, hot drinks, tissues, chap stick, and a stack of warm blankets. Remember to use hand sanitizer, and stay hydrated. Recover faster with a Get Well Soon Kit or Sick Day Survival Kit to ease the effects of colds and flu and speed you on your way to recovery. Have chicken soup on hand, it really works as a natural remedy for colds and flu!
What cold and flu essentials should you include?
pain fever medicines
disinfecting cleaning wipes
clear soups and broth
AlaskaGranny is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link http://amzn.to/2DhPUpL
★☆★ Video Links:★☆★
DIY Natural Rehydration Remedy https://youtu.be/AVCqqans-ns
How To Make Lemons Last Longer https://youtu.be/ACVQLuZ4_Vc
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
★☆★ RECOMMENDED RESOURCES: ★☆★
Kirkland Extra Strength Acetaminophen http://amzn.to/2mw3k5u
Tussin Cough Medicine http://amzn.to/2lQI8Kt
2 in 1 First Aid Kit http://amzn.to/2Bs8YNl
What To Stock In Survival Kit…Prepping For Cold Flu…OTC Medicine Supplies To Stockpile Thermometer https://amzn.to/3EVjfWg Must have prepping survival supplies Keep your pantry and medicine chest well stocked Have a thermometer, and make a plan how to take care of yourself and your family members if someone becomes sick or ill.
A survival kit for cold and flu season can include a variety of items to help you stay healthy and comfortable if you become sick. Some items you may want to consider including in your kit are:
- Over-the-counter cold and flu medication: Look for medications that can help reduce symptoms such as fever, aches, and congestion.
- Tissues: Keep a supply of tissues on hand to help with sneezing and blowing your nose.
- Hand sanitizer: Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can help reduce the spread of cold and flu germs.
- Water and electrolyte beverages: Staying hydrated is important when you are sick, so be sure to have plenty of water and electrolyte beverages on hand.
- Thermometer: A thermometer can help you keep track of your temperature and ensure that you are not running a fever that is too high.
- Warm blankets: Having a few extra blankets on hand can help you stay warm and comfortable if you become sick.
- Comfort foods: It can be helpful to have some easy-to-eat comfort foods on hand, such as chicken soup or crackers, to help you feel better.
Remember to always follow the advice of a medical professional and seek medical attention if your symptoms are severe or you are experiencing difficulty breathing.